Have an attendance code? Sign In to enter it.
November 5, 2020
Everyone wants to work on a team where they feel welcome, respected and valued. Join us for a webinar designed to do just that—and created especially for the heart of every K-12 foodservice team—school nutrition employees and frontline staff.
Diversity, equity and inclusion (DEI) expert, Dr. Nika White, will provide guidance to help you create a more inclusive environment. She’ll also unlock the secrets to great teamwork and share how you can take small steps that will make a BIG difference every day!
This webinar is the second in SNA's DEI series and was developed specifically to meet the needs of essential team players in school nutrition—and the Association’s largest member segment—employees and frontline staff.
SNA’s DEI Series is made possible with funding from Titan School Solutions.
- Describe the team benefits of being more inclusive.
- Demonstrate how to build a more inclusive environment.
- Identify key essentials of being an inclusive team member.
Key Area 3: Administration
Key Topic 3400: Human Resources and Staff Training
Sub Topic 3420: Diversity
CPEUs for RDNs and NDTRs
Activity Number: 159217
Suggested Performance Indicators
- 3.1.1 Identifies strengths and opportunities for self-improvement and improvement in others.
- 3.1.2 Fosters a culture in which diversity and cross-team collaboration are valued.
- 3.1.3 Takes initiative to facilitate change.
Suggested Learning Need Codes
8110: School foodservice
CPE Level: 1
SNA CDR Provider Number: AM007
Please note that you have the option to submit an evaluation of the quality of this conference directly to the Commission of Dietetic Registration. Email contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
SNA CEUs and CPEUs are awarded after the successful completion of the post-webinar quiz.