Have an attendance code? Sign In to enter it.
August 27, 2020You've heard it all: hybrid, virtual, staggered education schedules. But how do you ensure that school nutrition is an integral part of the education day? Join this SNA webinar for the help you need to navigate the various scenarios expected this upcoming school year. We’ll share recommendations for scenario planning for various school feeding models as well as provide an advocacy update. Plus, look for valuable extras for SY2020-21; including menu templates, recommended best practices from our popular back to school series and a sneak peek into upcoming initiatives from your professional association.
- Explain what advocacy efforts are currently being made to support school nutrition programming.
- Create an action plan based on different back to school feeding scenarios.
- Communicate useful information to stakeholders, especially parents.
SNA CEUs: 1.0
Key Area 3: Administration
Key Topic 3200: Program Management
Sub Topic 3240: Strategic Planning
CPEUs for RDNs and NDTRs
Activity Number: 157221
Suggested Performance Indicators
- 13.1.1 Conducts a needs assessment in collaboration with staff to determine overall department needs.
- 13.1.5 Considers staffing, processes, equipment and layout plans in developing and optimizing workflow.
- 8110: School foodservice
CPE Level: 1
SNA CDR Provider Number: AM007
Please note that you have the option to submit an evaluation of the quality of this conference directly to the Commission of Dietetic Registration. Email contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
SNA CEUs and CPEUs are awarded after the successful completion of the post-webinar quiz.